Durable Unbreakable Plastic Jal Neti Pot/lota for Sinus Congestion With 200gm Neti Salt-Orange
- 200GM Special Class IP NaCl With HDPE Neti Pot
- Neti helps to re-program the body's natural mechanisms against respiratory complaints including sore throats, coughs, postnasal drips
- Effectively removes mucus from the sinuses and nasal passages
- The jal neti pot used with a saline solution has been shown to be an effective treatment for hay fever, sinusitis, and other nasal conditions
- Specially designed Smooth Nose Tip that fits snugly inside any Nostril size
small and simple neti pots are lightweight and unbreakable so your nose will stay fresh and your breathing clear, even while traveling. Dishwasher safe and perfect for use in the bathroom, these are our most popular neti pots, used in studios and retreats all over the world. Traditionally a yoga method, daily neti or 'nasal cleansing' will relieve and prevent a congested nose, hay fever and sinusitis, or to relieve a 'heavy head' and bring a clearer mind to the user. A Neti Pot is used for Jala Neti, a very old cleansing technique of the Hatha Yoga tradition of India. The literal translation of the Sanskrit term means "water cleansing". The newly established modern word for Jala Neti is nasal irrigation. In the yogic tradition, Jala Neti is performed every morning with the daily routine such as tooth brushing. It can be performed more often if you work or live in a polluted area or have health problems such as hay fever.